Wall hung toilets and other antique fixtures

Here is a pair of what I think are pre war, wall hung toilets. One was missing the original lid and has a newer close-ish one not shown in the pictures. Also, the urinal, sink, and water fountain appear to be the same vintage. The water fountain was off but had a really new valve on it. I bet the drain is plugged.


I had to replace some fill valves and flappers. I also had to work on the hot tap because it wouldn't shut off. I re-did the cold tap as well. The washer on the hot tap was squashed so much outward I had to unscrew the stem from the washer screw and use needle nose to get it out. You can see it doesn't fit through the stem threads anymore. Those were on the 2nd floor. On the first floor they had a pair of newer central brass faucets which also needed washers and a couple new seats.


I love when an old building like this is owned by someone willing to keep the original fixtures working, within reason of course. I would love to have that water fountain.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMAG0272.jpg Views: N/A Size: 179.8 KB ID: 111330  

Click image for larger version Name: IMAG0273.jpg Views: N/A Size: 273.6 KB ID: 111332  

Click image for larger version Name: IMAG0277.jpg Views: N/A Size: 307.6 KB ID: 111334  

Click image for larger version Name: IMAG0278.jpg Views: N/A Size: 244.6 KB ID: 111336  

Click image for larger version Name: IMAG0279.jpg Views: N/A Size: 263.4 KB ID: 111338  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments