Hello again.

Hello, my name is skoronesa, skoro for short. I mostly do service plumbing with an emphasis on drain snaking as I am the designated drain snaking guy or "drain snaking tech" as one of my bosses writes. The snaking comes and goes with the times of year. I will do 5-10 main lines in a busy week(about half the year) and 1-5 the rest of the time. I am always on call.


I like fixing old faucets and really any other old/quality plumbing fixtures and appliances. I am a big fan of the semi-standard 46x22mm ceramic cartridge and the moen 1200 series. We are a kohler dealer(:sad2:) but I prefer a mansfield or those old reliable as 3.5gpf toilets(Mine is robins egg blue elongated :smile:)


solder>propress, pvc>abs


I decided to reintroduce myself as my normal home at the mother of all trades forums has apparently gone offline:hang: and this appears to be my new permanent home for rambling on and on and on and on.....






.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments