Equalizing multiple units

OK, sorry I have not been on here much even to moderate, but work has me going 7 days a week with no end in sight. I told my boss the 15th of next month I'm going back out on my own.

So, my first plumbing job will be to turn a 3 story building into 6 apartments, 2 on each floor with kitchen, bathroom, washer. Here is my delema. When I do multiple mixing valves in residential bathrooms I create a loop, this way the pressure is equal in all mixing valves. But, now on a much larger scale I want to assure equal pressure throughout all the units. I know I have to run 1" mains, then branch off to each unit with 3/4 lines, but to equal the pressure is it better to put the loop in the attic, second floor, first floor or basement? I am leaning towards running my 1" mains up into the attic, create a loop, then drop down to each unit. Any thoughts?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments