Wirsbo vs Uponor vs ProPEX..???

I'm feeling old....
I got a contract to do some Renos in a Condo, which I normally don't do. I'm also seeing this Wirsbo in residential/houses.
the condo is piped-in in 1/2" Wirsbo (coming off the risers), so I'm looking to buy an expanding tool, preferably by Milwaukee (M18). Apparently the guys at the suppliers don't know anything about these tools and system but they sell the materials! the plumbers I know are old timers and they have no knowledge to share.. when I google Wirsbo m18(etc), the results come up"ProPEX expanding tool" by Milwaukee.
I had read something somewhere that Wirsbo was bought out by Uponor..
I've read so much, but a lot of the info is conflicting.

what's the difference between Wirsbo, ProPEX and Uponor?
Does Milwaukee make an M18 version for 1/2" & 3/4"?

thanks..
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments