Well, it’s for the best, still sad giving up a dog...

His name is Ranger, Rangerous Dangerous is his breed, and the one and only. Black lab pit mix. Sweet dog, just overly food motivated! He’ll wait for the command “eat your food”, but you can’t trust him with the trash or if you leave the room with a plate of food. I’ve tried every trick I know! Can’t break him.

Our local humane society is a customer of mine, finally got an appointment to surrender him.

The hardest part is do I pick my kid up so he can say goodbye or not. He loves snuggle time, but not responsibility time....

My kid’s emotions swing to the extremes! Really happy to really sad.

My plan is drop the dog off, pick my kid up, go to one of his favorite restaurants ice cream on the way home and let him know.

He’s known since thanksgiving we were looking for a new home for our dog, and understands.

It’s for the best. He’s in his kennel from 10:30pm till 4:30pm (not counting morning potty and breakfast)with the exception of weekends and days I get out early. That’s no life for a dog!

Going to miss having a dog around!:crying:
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments