Plumbing alive & thriving in DFW Texas!

Hey there!

Introduction always help a great deal when trying to create alliances so, that way the reader can make informed decision if this “Dude” is the real deal or if he is full of BS.
My name is Douglas Robertson and I am a licensed Responsible Master Plumber in DFW Texas. The “Responsible Master Plumber” or RMP in Texas is a endorsement that designates the Master plumber as a business owner or, as a Master plumber that is designated to a business who is responsible for the plumbers under his number and the adherence to the plumbing code. Also the RMP is required under law to be insured with a General Liability insurance policy with a minimum of $300000.00.
I carry $1 million with a $2 million agregrate.
I prefer commercial or industrial plumbing but, I do service and residential.
I originally started in the Army working with Corp of Engineers in building maintenance 1992.
When I got out of the Army I went to work as a helper for several different new residential plumbing companies mainly I would get canned and then go to work for another. Back then the plumbers would cuss at you be little you and it considered a normal thing in the industry. A lot has changed since then.
These days you can’t do it the old way or you will loose potential good men.
I worked service for Rescue Rooter , service for Trinity Contractors now POLK Mechanical.
I have worked hospitals as a med gas plumber, for DynaTen , subcontracted for TD service. I’ve installed boilers, heat and chilled water towers, massive natural gas systems both on the rooftops and underground using poly fusion .

Now I am getting older and I get paid for my knowledge and experience and not to turn a wrench. Yet I still have a service van and a shop full of equipment and tools. As well as my personal gang box.

I hope that perhaps I share my thoughts and ideas with my experience and ya’ll can do the same .
Just don’t chew your fingernails.

Best regards
Douglas Robertson
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments