lost one but stuck to my guns

This year I raised my service call rate to $85.00. I credit this against the final bill if they hire me. So...... I promised as a resolution to stick to my guns and charge this no matter what, realizing last year I lost time AND $ not charging the fee. A customer wanted a quote to reconnect to the water main on a prop she had bought. Required directional boring under a major street. Right off the bat im thinking over 10k. She didnt have me look at the job because she didnt want to pay the $85!

Im thinking either
1. she already had two or three bids I was called just to firm up.
2. She was not going to ever have it reconnected or maybe didnt even own the property!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments