Fixtures: What is your policy

i’ve had two major issues in the last week over customers or general contractors supplying their own fixtures doesn’t come up that often but when it does it’s very frustrating a customer will buy something that doesn’t work that holds up the job or a general contractor will give me the wrong information on a fixture that I install what’s your policy on fixtures feel free to move this to the lounge if you want to discuss Mark ups and margins I’m thinking I’m no longer going to allow clients or general contractors to purchase any fixtures because it ends up wasting a lot of my time and costing me money while they save money my wife said mark it all up no matter who buys it just add to install cost.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments