Excited to learn and share with everyone here

Hello,


My name is Jason from Northern Indiana, I've been in the trades for 23 years. I'm a single parents and have shared custody of my 11 year old son.



I'm a licensed General Contractor/Master Plumber. Two decades ago I was awarded a scholarship to Ivy Tech and obtained a Associates in Construction Technology. A few years later a company I worked for sent me to Purdue and I earned an Associates in electrical and hydraulics. I'm also certified G4 welder and lead based paint certified.


I'm currently a supervisor for a small family Plumbing outfit. We specialize in Remodels, New Construction, Government Contracts, Sewer and drain cleaning. We're old school and still run a K500 :)


I have a love and passion for Plumbing and Construction in general...Life has had its ups and downs but in the end I've always had my career. I run across some crazy stuff once and awhile and I look forward to sharing with you guys. I also Love to learn. I believe you never "know it all" and can learn new something everyday.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments