Dang........Im stubborn or dumb or both?? Not really

About 10 years ago I asked you guys for help. I was working my a$$ off 7 days a week sleeping under houses, never seeing my family, and flat dead broke!! You guys told me what to do, how I can calculate a good profit margin INSTEAD of just a little lower than the middle of the road price plumber of the county!! Had a GC take me for 20k and other non payers about 7500.... well that wiped me out financially and emotionally. Plus, about this time two of my very close family members, always been there for me my whole life, made me a man, taught me integrity, never beg or ask for something, just earn it, you get the drift, got very sick and needed me, the business was basically dead in the water, and was just a welfare office for the community at mine and my families expense anyway, so I let it go, broke up with my fiance of 10 years and stayed with each of them until they passed.....lost them both within 24 hours.... All of this has been life changing.... I stayed around the house for a few months after not really knowing what to do or just exactly what I wanted, almost let my license expire....but a small fire inside me wouldn't let it happen, so instead I moved 500 miles east on the coast, just to prove to myself that I could make it on my own not knowing anyone. I work in maintenance for a large Company and So far I have been able to purchase my dream home, dream truck, have married my wonderful dream wife, its just this plumbing business, that's the thorn. I have to be able to do this before I die, so I finally reread your posts the other day and want to apologize to each and every one that posted on that thread and SAY you were not busting my balls, my pride had me blinded, plus my nerves were a wreck, and I am just now figuring out just because you do the right thing it doesn't mean that the right thing will happen to you in return. As a matter of fact I have learned that there are many people out there who will let you enable their dis-functioning lives forever, and drag you through he!! and back if you are always their to rescue them. PLUS I DID THE FINANCIAL BUDGET THAT MANY OF YOU RECOMMENCED and boy it was an eye opener. Just sent off for LLC, once that is back I'm off to the accountant for tax id's. Website should be up in a couple weeks, I'm As nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but this time I am so much wiser, calmer, experienced, ect. I was even prepared with a little nest egg, until our house flooded in September and we lost everything including my business savings fund of 2 years, I almost said the he!! with it, but I just cant, this is the last thing I need to see in my life before I am gone and just want to know I can run a successful business. Then hopefully, can leave it to my sons, to make sure they have a little better life and head start. Anyway, the flood has made me see the light in many respects, and what really is important in life and it isn't things, believe me, I lost all of my things in less than 24 hours...When I see my wife light up when she sees me coming or my children want to talk, or just hang out, the sun rising and setting, knowing that God really is in control of all things and being ok with it, that is what is really important, good loving memories, with those who really loved you, not being an a$$hole that lost it when you got my couch dirty or scratched my floor, or or or........To be as intelligent as I am and I mean that as I am blessed with a good mind, I'm dumb sometimes, thought I would apologize to you guys too. So do not I repeat do not let me work for free again......OK.......You have my permission to drive to my house and kick me square in the coconuts if I even mention it one time....Thanks for letting me share and trying to explain this to me many years ago....:biggrin:
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments