Which garden hose inside a residence.

Which garden hose would be best to use inside a residence when you need to use the jetter in the basement and the only available water is on the main floor like a kitchen faucet? Quite possibly running over 50 to 75 feet lenght.

Keep in mind the hose will be laying on carpet, tile, floating floors, it's going to dirty the floors, rub on baseboards and possibly making un-erasable marks. To make things more complicated rubber garden hose are stiff as a frozen rabbit when it comes out of the freezing van and it's impossible to lay them out. The hoses that I own become slimy when they thaw.

I was thinking to get a recoil hose plus I was thinking to get a bunch of 10 feet stainless steel braided washing machine hoses and brass coupling between each section. I could unscrew each section when I'm done to let them drip. they will however be very stiff from the truck.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments