My intorduction to Plumbingzone

Hi everyone, I apologize for not posting the intro first. I should have checked the forum rules first...I am an active member on one of the Ford truck forums, but I should have realized that this is a community of prefessionals, and not just the truck owners.


anyways, thanks for not banning me from the first words.


alright so I am from Bayonne, NJ

30 years old first year apprentice.
I used to work as a packaging coordinator at a local factory. After 5 years the company was downsizing and I realized that I wouldn't be able to stay there for a long time anyway so I decided to change my career path. My old man was in this business and I used to work with him for some time in my life, so I already knew a lot of ins and outs of this trade.
Long story short, I jumped ship, took a buy out and got into plumbing!
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments