How far out do you schedule work?

I'm just curious what kind of timeframe people wait for.

My boss would never call people and schedule work. He would write down the messages and if we needed work he would call them back if the message was less than 2 days old. I think that's idiotic.

I got a call today from someone up there wondering if I can come swap their water heater. They have been trying to get my old boss for 3 days and no call back.

Sadly my current licensing situation requires that I decline the work, but that is going to change soon I hope. I want to get my taxes all dealt with and see what's left and talk to the accountant about the complications of getting dual state income for the business. Barf.

There's another guy up there with a message on his machine periodically that states he is booked for 30 days.

I have a hard time believing that they can't find time to fit in some small stuff. Water heater ok, that's a little bit bigger of a job, but still. . . how bad do you want it? My after hours rate is : $XX,*** / hr. :vs_laugh:
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments