Company has no licensed Plumbers

I've been at this company for one week. I quit my previous company because there weren't any licensed plumbers to learn from, and the RMP quit.

The hiring Director told me during the interview that everybody was licensed. When I arrived, I learned everybody is in their first year and isn't licensed. The RMP only does estimates for jobs, and doesn't work with us.

It's a very sales focused company with commission based pay. They push sales hard.

There's still much I don't know. I want to learn as much as I can before I qualify to take my journeyman license. Am I being unrealistic? How do I find a company where you complete your time under a licensed journeyman Plumber?

I'm on my second year. This company is already talking about putting me in my own truck, but I feel like I'm robbing myself of experience.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments