adventure plumbing

I'm just passing this info on;
If anyone is interested in working in Alaska, north slope precisely, there's a journeyman plumber position available as of this posting. The corporation that does the hiring is NANA, I have also seen jobs offered through ASRC (arctic slope regional corp) A friend of mines is working in Prudhoe bay (road maintenance). Here's the details as explained to me; 3 weeks on 3 weeks off you're responsible to get to and from Anchorage. Starting pay is in the neiborhood of $30/hr, 12hr days/ seven days a week (not much to do but make money) over 8hrs/day is overtime at $45/hr, then after 40 all is overtime. He also mentioned good insurance and I would think retirement, I really like the idea of having a 3 week vacation every other month (or work a side job) but I have other obligations so it's not for me.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments