Tis the season.......

...to be a complete fkin azzhole.

Last night my younger two kids were in a Christmas concert at school. About a 45 minute program.

Came out of the gym to find a man and a woman screaming profanities at each other in the parking lot in front of an entire K-8 school.

Turns out the woman had parked her car in the crosshatched area between two handicap spaces and the man was giving her a hard time about it. She refused to move and the profanity, cell phone videos and photography began.

As I was walking away I noticed one of the aunts of the girls in my daughter's class was struggling to get into her car (she's wheelchair bound) because she was one of the cars legitimately parked in one of the spaces.

The entitlement bullsh*t in this world astounds me nearly every day, but this one just blew my mind.

I hope someone turned her azz in.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments