Gained 2 customers in one shot.

I'm not sure at what point I should decide to start charging after hours rates. I feel like right now i'm not even having to put in 40 a week, so if I have to go out a little early or a little late I'm not that tired to where I can't just deal with it and make people happy.


Last night my wife sent me a text from a party at the library (she's on the board) and wanted to know if I could go clear a drain first thing tomorrow morning. The salon owner is also on the board and one of his stylists had an 8:30 appointment.

I told her I would meet him there at 7 (Sunday morning). He wasn't there, but the stylist was. I had to cut the trap arm at the shampoo bowl to get the cable down. Slightly off subject I love this cable that came with the 3800. It has the bulb end and put the bulb auger on the end of it and it goes right down an 1-1/2 drain without any trouble.

About 20 ish feet to the bathroom where it tied into an old copper wye on the end of line vent. Heard it slapping around in the copper and pulled back a baseball sized wad of hair in about 5 minutes.

The stylist was thrilled and took a handful of business cards and also mentioned that someone else I had recently done work for also recommended that they call me. The salon owner is also thrilled and is jumping out of his pants to get me a check today. :vs_laugh:

Good times.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments