Mr. Freeze (Pipe freeze)

Winter is very early this year as we got permanent winter snow around the 15th of November and freezing temperatures. Usually the snow stays in December. I'm used to having snow in mid October where I grew up but right now it seems like it...

Here's a few pics of pipe tests I'm doing to prepare myself for customers who are going to start calling real soon about frozen pipes or clogged sinks. Realizing if you thaw frozen drain pipes you may have a mess when the ice melts. Gotta add this situation to my waiver.

This one shows it strained.




This one split














This one from early this summer, guy left the hose on during winter and used the hose bib in the summer and ruined a basement bedroom.





Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments