How did you hurt yourself thread...

Here’s my story...

About three years ago or so I was working in a tight crawl and went to twist my torso to work on whatever I was working on. POP! Come to find out I dislocated a rib. Once in a while it acts up.

Well yesterday I was doing my normal morning stretches and aggravated it again! Went to work anyway. Kind of a busy day. 3 faucet rebuilds, a watco, replace a kitchen faucet, 50 gallon heater, closet auger to remove a toy, grinder pump float issue, replace one stool and pull and reset another. My Master is 58 or 59, so the heavy lifting is my job. I think the heater is what really messed me up. Had to call in today. Master isn’t happy about it, but just taking my kid to school hurt like heck!

Today we had an ice maker line to run, two stool leaks and a kitchen faucet. I have no choice about tomorrow. Three jobs, one of which is partially mine. Possibly a main and or laundry...

So how have you messed yourself up? Doesn’t have to be work related.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 19A32BB8-4E7E-487D-8275-4693FC6E42E0.jpg Views: N/A Size: 159.2 KB ID: 109534  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments