Greetings

A little about me: 2nd year Massachusetts apprentice just starting 3rd Tier education. Moved into plumbing from a white collar background -not a kid -- in property management- but have a diverse and long background of DIYing. Work for Boston based plumbing, heating, HVAC and oil service and delivery co. I take some HVAC calls when required (EPA 608 univeral in hand and carry refrigerant) but mostly take (assigned) residential plumbing service calls.
Some obvious observations from where I stand that are more obvious to me now than at day one:

1) The trade is huge in scope and it is ok (necessary) to bite off a bit at a time.

2) There is a huge demand for honest good work.

3) Being humble and focused on learning is really key.

4) Plumbing is an honorable trade.

5) My elbows will always ache.

6) I will always have a cut or bruise.

Looking forward to meeting fellow plumbers on this pz forum.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments