Glad to be here!

Good Monday morning after the long holiday weekend. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I'm thankful to be a new member of this awesome forum and look forward to helping and learning form my fellow plumbers. I started in this industry working for my father's business 40 years ago doing warranty work after school. He would love it when I got suspended from school so I could work all day. Needless to say, if it wasn't for my mother I would have dropped out and started when I was 16. Over the last 40 years, I have worked in a lot of aspects of this industry from digging ditches to a national sales manager for my uncle's plumbing manufacturing business. I have a lot knowledge in this wine soaked brain so please don't hesitate to reach out for answers to plumbing problems. I'm also pretty knowledgeable in SoVent and ProVent single stack systems and can help with design and installation questions.

Thanks, Doug
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments