Generic Batteries

So today I misplaced my flashlight. I won't say lost, because I know what house it's in, and I looked around for it before I left. The lady must have put something in front of it or who even knows what. I had it inside the house, and then it just up and vanishes.

Tore the truck apart and it isn't anywhere to be found.

So anyway I thought today I should look into having another battery or two anyway. Sometimes I burn through two 5.0ah batteries and wishing i had at least one more.

I found a pair of 6.0ah for 64 bucks which immediately threw up a red flag and once I started looking around I realized there is a literal SEA of no name cordless batteries to fit every name brand cordless tool you can think of.


My gut says don't even try it, but I'm just posting this on the off chance someone else has tried it and they worked out great.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments