Any Washington State Plumbers?

Hey, fellow Plumbing brothers,

I’m going to be doing some work for relatives in northern Washington(last minute) near the US/Canadian border, In the next week.

I’d like to be somewhat prepared for what I’m walking into. I’m Just wondering about some Washington Plumbing codes- I’m not all that good with computer searching and I’ve been so busy lately to try to find them.

1- Is PVC used for DWV above ground? (Vs ABS, used in Canada) If so, is cleaner, primer and glue the typical standard?

2- What is the minimum size, minimum depth(underground) and type of material for a ”water service”(from municipal/city water main to the water meter?

3- what type of water piping is used inside of a residential building?

And any other thing you think I should take into consideration would be great.

Thank you in advance,
if I had time I would have gotten a copy of Washington Plumbing code.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments