Your experience or thoughts on the General Wire JM-1000 mini jetter

Since not a lot of info is circulating I revive the topic again. I'm about to pull the trigger on one, the purpose for me would be to upsell and clean kitchen lines from grease once I've unclogged it. The issue is that will it go through several 1 1/2" vent 90s it's a real plague here, even legit plumbers illegally install these everywhere.

Does it really clean or stripes the grease????

Second will it cut though ice? That's my second reason why I would buy it for frozen kitchen drains. With record cold last year I missed out on 20+ calls or so. I did make myself a contraption to clear ice and was only able to test it out a little. The jetter would look more professional too.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments