Swedish pattern pipe wrench?

Okay, I'll be the first to admit I "may" have a tool addiction and tend to like trying new tools. I always figure with change is that you can go back to what you were doing before.

So anyways I was just browsing Wikipedia trying to read up on plumbing tools when I came across the swedish pattern pipe wrench. I've watched a few videos and read some reviews but none of them have been plumbing oriented.

So I come to you, my fellow tradesmen, to see what the general consensus is. How does it stack up to the tried and true Ridgid? Are there any major advantages? I would only have need for black iron 1\2 to 2". Most importantly am I going to waste my hard earned money on something that is going to be left to mostly collect dust and have to explain to my wife AGAIN why I have so many damn tools?

I highly appreciate your replies in advance thank you and God bless.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments