opinion on which press tool
Hey guys (gal's) my apologies if this has already been covered but I searched back and didn't see it. I'm taking the plunge and starting my own business, mostly remodel, service and smaller houses if I can get them. I'm in the process of tooling up and am looking to get either the milwaukee m12 propress or the m18 as I am pretty heavily tooled up with the m18 fuel stuff. My thoughts are that the m12 obviously less expensive and get in tighter spots also would be enough to handle 90% of residential work but still limits possible work. On the other hand the m18 is a heafty investment (with all the heads) but crimps all sizes the 12 will plus 1-1/2" and 2" plus the ability to get the heads to do gas (black iron) in the future. Having the ability to crimp a fitting into an existing gas line can be a real time saver, I have used the rigid mega press for gas with my previous employer. Not looking for the sweat vs press debate, just looking for some second opinions or thought on rationalizing the purchase.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/
Comments
Post a Comment