Longtime lurker finally joined.

Hi, I'm Diego from Virginia. I've been doing plumbing for nearly 14 years now.
I started doing new home plumbing and left that when the market crashed. Going from 50+ hours a week to under 30 was motivation enough. I started as a helper and worked my way up up to crew leader and finally regional supervisor.
I then worked at roto rooter starting in 2010 and have been doing service plumbing since.
I'd say my expertise is definitely drain cleaning, at last count I was at over 5k drains under my belt. I am able to do most residential plumbing jobs though not as fast. Unfortunately my commercial plumbing is limited.
I joined because I enjoy reading this forum and have gotten ideas from here and hope I can give back some knowledge.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments