Help us pick a new dishwasher
Could you recommend a good dishwasher you've had good experiences with?
My current dishwasher is "water saving" but takes a very long time to run and to be honest, I'm not certain how truly clean the dishes are coming out. Now it seems that things aren't getting cleaned at all. I did a test of my top rack. I put a paper towel inside a mason jar and let the dishwasher run. The paper towel inside did not even get wet! The sprayer holes do not appear clogged. Seem like they are rotating. The jars aren't immensely tall or narrow, and in fact are "wide mouth," and it just doesn't seem like the water is getting inside the glass.
Are there any dishwashers these days that aren't "water saving" that do a good job cleaning?
Or are there any dishwashers, water saving or not, you really like that do a good job cleaning?
Are there any features you've liked about your dishwasher?
At this time my choice is SPT Countertop Dishwasher
Thanks in advance.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/
My current dishwasher is "water saving" but takes a very long time to run and to be honest, I'm not certain how truly clean the dishes are coming out. Now it seems that things aren't getting cleaned at all. I did a test of my top rack. I put a paper towel inside a mason jar and let the dishwasher run. The paper towel inside did not even get wet! The sprayer holes do not appear clogged. Seem like they are rotating. The jars aren't immensely tall or narrow, and in fact are "wide mouth," and it just doesn't seem like the water is getting inside the glass.
Are there any dishwashers these days that aren't "water saving" that do a good job cleaning?
Or are there any dishwashers, water saving or not, you really like that do a good job cleaning?
Are there any features you've liked about your dishwasher?
At this time my choice is SPT Countertop Dishwasher
Thanks in advance.
Comments
Post a Comment