Career Advice

I just became a 3rd year, been in the game for about just over 4 years... at my latest job I was constantly chastised daily by my jman for not being nearly knowledgeable enough for my level (too slow, and hadnt installed sinks, toilets, or showers yet), then was eventaully let go after 6 weeks. This was a renovation job and fixtures was the only gig in the job

this is very discouraging for me, where did i go wrong?? I busted my ass, worked hard, dedicated every day to studying when I went to school all thru my apprenticeship but didnt get enough training in the trade so far?

I dont know where to go from here, whether to just find a company that will show me the things i havent done yet or are some people just not cut out for the trades?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments