Best plan of attack for 12 Cottage Septic+Well

Hey everyone, I am starting a business where I will be building (6) 1 bedroom units (cabin style) to start and then expanding another (6) 1 bedroom units over the next 3 years.

The units will be separated from each other by 50-75 feet along a main road and this is my first time building something where I will require well and septic system install. I will be consulting with a plumber and septic installer for the project, but wanted to learn a little bit about what is out there before I start asking around so that I am somewhat knowledgable about what is going to be happening.

I am wondering if it would be wise to instal a well for every so many units, is there a larger commercial system that could pump water to all units once I expand to my 12? I basically want to be able to do it right from the beginning so that when I expand I have everything in place.

For the septic system I am also wondering what the best plan of attack would be? Could I have a tank for each unit that runs to a centralized line from each unit that runs along my road to eventually find its way to a leach field? Once again, I am completely new to this stuff and looking to learn. Any advise would be awesome!

Attached is my site plan for the first 6 units (rough).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Akora Site Plan (Google Earth).jpg Views: N/A Size: 381.8 KB ID: 109168  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments