Air trapped in the faucet.

All the faucets in my house have a problem of air getting in the pipes created a commotion. The noise is so loud that it can wake up people two rooms away. I called up a plumbing maintenance service in Toronto and they had the whole problem solved and warned me to change the pipes else the air will get trapped again. I knew the pipes were old and it was time to change it. After a couple of months, the air was starting to get in the pipes and it was getting noisier each day. I'm trying all the solutions found online. But nothing is working. I found a technique to remove the air by using suction from a long tube. But this was to be done by the plumbing team only. Should I go for it? because if this works out I'm saving the money.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments