Wisconsin Plumber

Greetings all,

My name is Luke. I recently started my own plumbing business as of the beginning of August. I am a licensed master plumber and also owner/operator of my company. I've been in the trades 18 years. 4 years as a finish carpenter and 14 as a plumber. I spent my entire plumbing career with the same company, until I decided to venture out on my own.

I am experienced in all aspects of residential and light commercial along with drain cleaning and well pump installation. I work mainly in the surrounding area of Milwaukee doing mostly new construction plumbing work. I would like to stick to new construction, remodel/additions, and some service work.

I think that about covers a brief intro. I look forward to being a contributing member here and if i left something out, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Luke
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments