So Delta getting into the fixture market?

When I was working for my boss I saw a toilet by Delta and a breakdown T/S unit. I think pops put the toilet in, but the T/S was a marvelous piece of garbage, and I told the customer they'd be better off spending a little more and getting one through us.

Well now I have a customer who has a breakdown Delta shower unit that they want me to install. After listening to her story of getting 5 damaged units before they finally gave her the deal of a lifetime on the shower just to keeo her happy, I just didnt have the heart to tell her what a piece of %$#@ it is.

Going there tomorrow to break concrete and move the drain.

Whats up with Delta though? I guess breaking into the DIY market is perfect, because people will unknowingly buy the cheesiest junk at those box stores without even a second thought.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments