Roto Hammers?

Today I tackled that shower and I had to rent a roto hammer. It cost me $60 to rent it which is obviously cheaper than buying a new one, but I would like the idea of not having to fight with some stupid piece of junk rental equipment when I need a tool like that, so this is probably something I need to have on my list for soon, not immediate.

Which hammers do you guys use/ like?

The one I used today was a bosch, and it did ok, but the bits kept falling out. I didn't really like the mechanism that locked them in.

We used to have a HILTI but it started having issues with the contactor that made it only start to hammer when it had pressure against something, so rather than fix, my boss bought a milwaukee SDS mad and I felt like it had a lot less power than the HILTI.

Curious what everyone else likes.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments