Need more work.

Hello, I am new to the PlumbingZone :smile: I am a master plumber and have my own plumbing company with two employees. Six years ago I got hired as a construction foreman by one of my customers. He was building about 9 homes at the time and needed help. So I went to work with him for 6 years and was getting a check from him and a smaller one from my company, learned a lot by the way. Now I am about to quit and would like to get more work to actually pay myself the same if not more than my previous two checks combined. I have heard from other local plumbers that they get pretty good business from insurance companies or home warranty providers and I would like to maybe start getting into the service/repair side of plumbing plus keep my new construction customers as well. My question to plumbers who have experience on working with insurance companies and home warranty companies is, what companies would you all recommend me calling and becoming one of their vendors? Thanks in advance :wink:
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments