Identify this tub faucet

I have to get parts for the diverter other wise I'll telling him it needs to be replaced. Looks like a chinese unknown voodoo. I couldn't remove the handles to see what cartridges they were to give me a clue what brand it is. I couldn't remove the spout to dissemble further even if I took the screw out. Lastly I didn't want to pull the diverter completely out the washer in the back is bigger than the hole and I'm not sure I would be able to put it back without damaging and having to rip the tile out.

The 2 supply house one of them a showroom didn't have a clue...

Funny how I did a few things for this guy today and he was a 3rd year plumbing apprentice at 50 years old and finally done a portion of plumbing school at 47! Looks like he didn't like plumbing all that much and preferred to pay me instead.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: C (3).jpg Views: N/A Size: 209.5 KB ID: 108706  

Click image for larger version Name: C (4).jpg Views: N/A Size: 204.1 KB ID: 108708  

Click image for larger version Name: C (6).jpg Views: N/A Size: 240.3 KB ID: 108710  

Click image for larger version Name: C (8).jpg Views: N/A Size: 246.6 KB ID: 108712  

Click image for larger version Name: C (7).jpg Views: N/A Size: 237.9 KB ID: 108714  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments