I want to kick these quickbooks people square in the

I decided for ease of use I would link my credit card statement to my quickbooks software. Well something fudged up when the info came over, and it brought over a payment that was already in the bank register. Now I have a duplicate payment in the system.

I spent about 4 hours on the phone with these people last month trying to iron this wrinkle out, and she seemingly got everything straight.

Until today.

I go to do my bank rec and the stupid thing is now off the amount that I was dealing with a month ago.

Numbers I get. So far so good with the bookwork, I can fix my own mistakes if I make them, but I can't fix these stupid glitches. So last month i'm down an extra $300, this month I'm up an extra $300.


I'm mostly upset because I feel like this lady didn't know how to fix it and she just moved it somewhere that I couldn't see it at that time, and then someone else could deal with it later.


/rant
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments