Hospital drain cleaning machine

Whats up guys! I got a new job as a maintenance plumber in a hospital. I always get calls for slow sink drains in patient rooms. It is a PITA because we cant use chemicals so I end up using a sink plunger, homemade drain blaster (made out of a valve i screw on
to the trap and washing machine hose connected to faucet), and taking apart the tail piece and trap and replacing only to have minimal improvement.. There is only so much I can do since my hands are tied working in a patient room with someone dying or really sick a few feet away from me. It takes too long and yields poor results. I have also learned that hospital drains get caked up with some wierd sh..stuff. Its like this black biofilm jelly with ajax and mineral deposit pebbles. It contains anti-biotic resistant germs and is nasty stuff ...but soft. This stuff fills the sink when plunging. Id rather not have to deal with this mess. The shop has k45 machines but they are not used since they splatter...we cant have the splatter in patient rooms. I was wondering if the Ridgid auto clear machine or the k40 would be best to use? The auto clear has bad reviews and seems to be geared toward home owners but seems small and clean. The k40 has the guide hose which seems to be good for anti splash... I need your opinions. I only plan to use it on up to 1-1/2 lav and sink drains. No more than 6ft. I just need it to loosen the drain jelly up and cure slow drain. Thanks for your help!
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments