Here comes the feast or famine thing again...

Last month was so slow. I made enough to pay all of my bills, but not much to feed myself with.

Now I have this new house that I started today. I've got a storage tank and pump to set up as soon as I get done with the underfloor, after that I have a guy that wants an estimate on replacing an irrigation system, and tonight the phone rang for a water heater element problem that i'm going to do tomorrow after "work" :vs_laugh:

Why can't it just be steady all the time? I'd be happy working 20-30 hours a week all the time versus waiting for the phone to ring one month and then trying to cram everything into a 2 week period the next month.

I know it's just the universe or something, but I am already tired just thinking about all this work that needs to be done yesterday. Hah.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments