Hello fellow plumbers!

Hi everyone my name is Sebastian I am 24 years old and been in the trade for about 4 years now. Started as a helper part time as a second job with an old man who was running his company by himself.(no organization what so ever) later learned enough to have me running it, meaning phone calls, schedules, jobs, estimates, invoices.. etc I did it all!! I later realize my pay was not enough for everything I did. oh and by the way I was a service man... anyways after 3 years with the guy or so I asked for a raise which was not given to me so I decided to quit, found a Job couple days later with another company which im happy to be working for. BTW After a year I quit my other job(Wells Fargo) to go full time with him before even quitting.. Now I plan to get my license, become a master plumber and open my own company! :vs_cool:
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments