Google partner wants my business

I was called today by Canada 411 a competitor to the yellow pages. I disscussed with the guy and he showed me a few things on his dashboard while I was on the computer and conversating with him on the phone.

He said my company name shouldn't be all capitalized which made the search results harder to find. After talking to him I did a research and it turns out it doesn't matter from what I read. Thinking back the reason he wasn't finding my company from where he was is that he's not in my city. Google shows up local businesses to local people. I wonder if it wasn't a ruse to lure me in. I don't care someone is looking for a plumber 200 miles away.

Then he said my facebook page wasn't found then when I sent him the link it showed that it was locked. Maybe I can set the parameters myself....

So for 200$ plus 15% taxes a month(no contract) I have a dashboard, a little like the one on google. and they manage my google business(which I already do) Fix my social media which provides more links And maybe they will put my name in their database where I know just like the Online Yellow pages I doubt many people visit.


Here's the infomercial page to see the deal :

https://411.ca/business-solutions/online-presence-sync

There's also packages up to 600$

Maybe I take it only for one month and they fix some glitches and I get more phone calls and go higher up on rankings on page one which I'm on right now but last.

I'd like to have opinions and comments on this subject.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments