When a referral bites you in the @$$

I got a call from a potential customer the other day. He had his drain rodded but the rodder only went 75’ and then they camera the line and had a blockage at 121’. Then he paid them and they left. So I said I dont have a 125’ rodder so I referred him to a friend of mine who doesnt have his own business but has a commercial rodder. I followed up the next day. The “friend” told him to dig the line up, so he did and he replaced all the pipe.

Frick my bum! I just had an excavation job stolen from me!

Thats the last time I turn away work that is willing to pay. I should have just told him id rent the rodder and give him a bill. Then I could have rodded it. AND got the dig up and replace.

No thank You from the friend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments