Help Leaking Shower Pan.... Maybe

So I have been to my third call back. I installed a fiberglass shower pan and surround with moen shower head temperature control and trim. Every time they shower water leaks into their basement. The ceiling is exposed and there is no water coming from the drain, trap or copper piping. I got it to leak by holding the shower head to the escution plate, which had been caulked but caulk had broken lose, I dont know how, this is a new remodel. So I did recaulk that. The water is definately 100% not coming from any piping.

I am almost convinced the client is getting water all over the floor and it is leaking down into the basement because it is a rh drain and the leak is to far left where water doesnt even get to.

There is a shower head with a flexible hose on it, so I was able to really soak all the seams while standing in the pan I can not get anything to leak.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments