Disposing Garbage from customers

For the past month the city no longer accept larger debris like toilets, sofas, mattresses, construction left over etc. They used to pick all this stuff with regular garbage every two weeks. Now they will only pick it up 4 times a year and one of those periods is over 4 months.

What I thought would happen did, people have started to dump their stuff at "salvation army" deposit boxes, on the side of roads. What I fear next is stuff dumped at business, in the river on bicycle roads etc.

Salvation is forced to bring all that garbage left at their boxes to the dump and need their employees to wok more plus 125$ fee every day to go and dump this stuff.

I used to take plumbing garbage and put it with my own. Now I can't and I have to leave the stuff at the customer to take care of. I haven't encountered an old toilet to dispose yet since the new rule but it will come soon. I did leave 2 lav sinks for the customer to get rid of 3 weeks ago and he was not happy.

I won't get a container at my house and people won't wan't to have an old toilet in their driveway for 3-4 months. Misery to those who forget to take the big things on that single day! I will have to charge at a minimum of 290$-335$ to dispose of a single toilet for example. Dump fee plus and at least an hour fee plus taxes to go there. people are going to freak out!

What do you guys do?
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments