Back Water Valves

In my area there are a few sectors where city sewer back ups are guaranteed when it rains too much. I've had at least 12 calls for sewer back up in one area(last 2 weeks). I don't wan't to get involved in that area, people want more than one back water valve and sump pumps. They need an engineer to come up with something and the city is also to blame. Can of live worm that will jump in your face!!

To do those BWV I would need a camera, pipe sonde and after installing another BWV there would be no guarantee. I also noticed everyone who called me wanted a free estimate so purchasing a 2400$ sonde for my K-3800 would be for nothing. Not to mention lawsuits when it fails again.

They don't realize a back water valve does not really work. I don't know if any that seal 100%
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments