Am I wrong for not returning a call?

So a “large” PMC got ahold of my number. Chewed me down on price with the promise of high volume. Did a couple of jobs for them and paid quickly. Cool, right? Well some time last year they called with a main line. Sure, but I can’t possibly make it there until 4-5 tonight. Hour later I get another call from them. “We found someone who can get there before you, thank you.”

Well F you too! I give a very good discount to loyal high volume customers... not cherry pickers! A few months later I got another call/message from them. I didn’t bother calling back.

A month later I get a “first annual picnic” invite in the mail. Sorry my time is worth more than a free burger and chips from people like them.

Got another call/message from them tonight. Delete. About 20 minuets later I get a text from my Master....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: ADCBC3C2-BD11-4832-958D-C8AFAEA07321.jpg Views: N/A Size: 183.6 KB ID: 108252  

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments