Here we go again

This isn't my first account here on the zone, but figured I might as well do this again for all of you guys who like to see some validity 😛

I started off in the trade 7 years ago when I got hired on at a small local plumbing shop as a laborer/helper when I was 16. After a little over a year and a half I got my own truck and have been doing a whole hell of a lot of service and remodel plumbing since. We get the occasional new construction job that's worth the money, but I do almost solely service for whoever or whatever entity calls the number 🤷‍♂️ I've learned a lot in my years working in the trade, this forum being responsible for quite a bit of knowledge I would have ever actually came across first hand.
I like to think that I'm pretty good at my job when I compare myself to all the much more seasoned guys that I've seen come and go, and obviously see their work.
My boss used to be much more of a old school hardass plumber, and he drilled a very solid work ethic into me, and I'm thankful for it every day I impress people with the quality and speed of the work I'm capable of.
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments