Greetings

Hello all, I’m a licensed plumber in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I just recently started working for GC’s, and am looking for your thoughts on new construction. At the moment, it’s just me and 1 full time helper. I’m curious how you guys do your pricing, and if you could point me in the direction to find more resources on how you arrive at your numbers. I have a very untraditional background, so I’m learning as I go. I’ve made some costly mistakes, and would really like to avoid anymore. The amount of work around here is crazy, and I want to make sure I’m getting paid what I’m worth, or at least the going rate. Most guys I know are service plumbers. While I want to keep adding more of that work, I like knowing my schedule weeks in advance. Anywho, hope to get some good feedback, and thanks in advance.

Greg
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments