Floor drain to high

A few weeks ago I started a bathroom remodel At a building . Denied the men’s and women’s bath and jacked up the floor to replace floor drain in both bathrooms and a clean out in the men’s. I’m not sure who
Made this call but all
I know is that I have to go back tomorrow to
Jack up these floor drains again cause the are apparently set to high. Here is a picture of the drain that I used. Also I was there with another guy who is much more experienced than me and had done a lot more of these than I have. The floor has tile on t and the tile guys are going to tile over it. We made sure that the outer lip was flush with the existing tile floor. The strainer is adjustable. Should it have been set differently? I’m not understanding how it could be to high

Attached Images
 
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments