Can anyone suggest better drain cleaning services in Toronto?

Hey,
We were throwing a birthday bash for our daughter at home. We had invited a lot of guests for the party. Unfortunately, the guests had encountered problem with the bathroom drainage. The continuous use of toilet leads to blocked drains and bad odor. I was disappointed with the problem. Our friends had difficulties using toilets. On the very next day, my husband rang up drain cleaning services in Toronto to get rid of this.
I was ashamed of these blocked drains. I don't know what are the reasons for blocked drains in my house. I don't want it to happen anymore. Even though the plumbers guaranteed their work, How can we avoid these situations? Can anyone recommend some remedies to prevent clogged drains?
Thanks
Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8247361 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments